In this page you may find information regarding the term projects of the graduate course: Algoriths and Systems for 3D Graphics.
1. Using Unity 3D design and develop an online network game prototype, by Evangelos Eftaxopoulos and Apostolos Koutras.
2. Using the rigging and the animation tool of Blender animate the static mesh of Armadillo (from aim@shape), by Lambros Vatsilidis.
3. 3D reconstruction of an American football ball, by Fanis Giachos and Maria Spai.
4. Ioannina greater area 2050, by M. Kolozof
5. Building a virtual city with OpenScheneGraph, by M. Kakarantza and K. Noulis